Our savings certificate has a fixed dividend rate with terms from 3 to 60 months. Check current CD rates.
$10,000 & Over
What if an emergency arises and I need the money?
If an emergency arises, you can use the Certificate as collateral for our low interest Certificate Secured loan. Your Certificate will continue to earn interest with no early withdrawal penalty.
Is my money safe in a Certificate Account?
Your interest rate is locked in and your deposits are insured up to $250,000. There is also no risk to your principal at any time.
How could I earn more on my money?
The term of the Certificate will greatly change the rate that you will receive; we have a 60 month certificate that will guarantee you a higher rate for a longer term.
This Savings Certificate Account may not be pledged, transferred, or assigned to any party other than the Credit Union.
RENEWAL: This certificate will be automatically renewed upon maturity. Notice of maturity shall be provided at least 10 days prior to expiration. Renewal may be made upon the terms and conditions for certificates at the time of renewal.
A. A SUBSTANTIAL PENALTY WILL BE IMPOSED ON THE AMOUNT WITHDRAWN BEFORE MATURITY DATE AS FOLLOWS:
(1) Member shall forfeit all dividends for the first 90 days on the amount withdrawn.
(2) Dividends earned over 90 days will be paid at the current certificate rate.
B. PENALTIES IMPOSED SHALL BE ON ACTUAL DIVIDEND EARNED, AND SHALL NOT BE ON PRINCIPAL. IN ASSESSING THE APPLICABLE PENALTY, HOWEVER, THE AMOUNT OF THE PENALTY MAY BE DEDUCTED FROM THE PRINCIPAL IF THE DIVIDENDS UPON WHICH THE PENALTY IS ASSESSED HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY WITHDRAWN.
C. EXCEPTION TO PENALTIES. Penalties shall not be applied if:
(1) The withdrawal is made subsequent to the death of any owner or is made pursuant to Article III, Section 5(e) of the Federal Credit Union Bylaws.
(2) The certificate is part of a pension plan which qualified for special tax treatment under Section 401(d) or 408 or I.R.C. and withdrawal made following participants death or disability as determined under 26 U.S.C. 72(m) (7) or upon attaining not less than 59 ½ years of age.
(3) Such withdrawal is made as a request of voluntary or involuntary liquidation of the credit union.
Your savings insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
NOTICE: DIVIDENDS ARE BASED ON THE CREDIT UNION’S EARNINGS AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.