Adjustable Rate Auto Loan Special
Save -1.01%* APR off current adjustable auto loan rate!
*Ex: best rate for a borrower with A+ credit buying a new vehicle would be 1.99% APR (including Check- With-Us discount).
- Current rates effective July 1, 2012; subject to change without notice.
- No other discounts (Equity and Multi-Loan) apply to this loan promotion.
- For Purchase or Refinance
- Maximum LTV 100% based on lesser of purchase price or MSR for purchase and N.A.D.A. clean retail for refinance plus sales tax, license, LBCU GAP and LBCU MBI insurance.
- All other policies, conditions, loan to value restrictions and auto loan features currently being used still apply.
The ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) for Variable Rate Advances is determined by adding a margin to the Index. The margin you receive is based on certain credit-worthiness criteria. Your margin will be determined when you take an advance. The Index is the highest Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal in effect on the 15th day of March, June, September, and December of each calendar year. For Variable Rate Loans, the interest rate on existing balances will be adjusted on the first day of January, April, July, and October of each calendar year. Any increase or decrease in the ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE may result in an increase or decrease to the number of payments of the same amount necessary to pay off the loan. In some cases, an increase in the ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE may result in an increase in the payment amount.