Line of Credit (Overdraft Protection)
Establish an unsecured revolving Line of Credit that can be used for both overdraft protection and easy access to cash.
- Minimum credit line is $200
- Maximum credit line is $15,000
- Minimum monthly payments are 3.85% of balance with a minimum of $35.00
- Payments automatically transfer on the 28th of every month
- No security necessary
- Advances are made by overdrafts in a checking account, either in person or by phone
- APPLY NOW
Why would I want a line of credit?
When you need funds, it’s nice to have that unused credit line available for you and interest is charged only on what you borrow and for the period that you borrow it.
How is this different from the Unsecured Loan?
When you're short funds in your account, need a short term loan, or forget to make that deposit occasionally; your line of credit is conveniently available for these emergencies and more.
See Disclosure with Loan Application