The VISA® Check Card works just like an ATM Card and a VISA® Debit Card all rolled up into one to access the member’s Les Bois Checking Account.
Is it easy to use?
A VISA® Check Card is much more convenient than writing a check and shortens your time spent at a register.
What if I lose track of my transactions?
If you lose track of your transactions, you can review your account history anytime by using e-Banking. Your transactions will also show on your monthly statement.
What if someone uses my card without permission?
You are completely protected from fraud. Simply notify us of the occurrence.
Debit card transactions – You may access your accounts(s) by ATM using your debit card and your personal identification number (PIN) to:
• Withdraw cash from share draft accounts or share accounts.
• Get balance information about share draft accounts or share accounts.
Some of these services may not be available at all terminals. Please also see your account disclosure(s) regarding other limitations that may apply to ATM transactions. You may access your account(s) at by ATM at terminals bearing the following network logos: CO-OP, CIRRUS, VISA and STAR.
Debit card point-of-sale transactions – types of transactions – You may access your share draft account by debit card to:
• Purchase goods in person or by phone.
• Pay for services in person or by phone.
• Get cash from a participating merchant or financial institution.
• Do any transaction that can be made with a credit card.
Please also see your account disclosures(s) regarding other limitations that may apply to debit card transactions.