Unsecured Loans (Signature)
Unsecured Loans are made based on the member’s good credit and capacity to pay. The funds can be used for any productive purpose.
- Open-end with fixed or variable rate terms available
- Loan limits:
- Standard: 100% of monthly salary, not to exceed $2,500, terms up to 48 months
- Preferred: 200% of monthly salary, not to exceed $7,500, terms up to 60 months
- Preferred Plus: 300% of monthly salary, not to exceed $15,000, terms up to 60 months
- Financing term and amount may be adjusted based on member’s creditworthiness, purpose of the loan and the loan amount
- Member's total unsecured credit union loans must not exceed $26,000
- APPLY NOW
Why shouldn’t I just use a credit card for major purchases?
Many people find that they have better control over repayment when they have a fixed term and payment. If you’re going to be making a major purchase soon, perhaps you would like us to pre-approved a loan for you?
See Disclosure with Loan Application